Network Operations Center (NOC)
Many Businesses, Network Operations, and IT management have identified their network operations centers and associated monitoring and callout activities as excellent opportunities mostly as network operations are essential but not strategic, and divesting them allows focus on core business, new products and services while improving financial results.
- An affordable, managed services solution
- A secure, reliable facility
- Scalability into the hundreds of thousands of network elements
- Solutions that can be deployed in days or weeks without a heavy dependency on consulting services
- A focus on addressing their core concerns of rapid service resolution and asset management
- A larger solution set that includes preventive maintenance, fault isolation and restoration, repair and return, and root cause analysis.
Asteri’s NOC is a secure, hardened, facility that helps our customers with a unique combination of managed services technologies, methodologies and expertise. When disruptions occur, our staff rapidly identify the source and location of the problem and determine the proper resolution and efficiently enact the solution, engaging each of the relevant parties in the resolution process as needed and logging the resolution in the corporate knowledge base.
Asteri will drive down total cost of ownership, lower the mean time to repair, improve service, manage increasing network operations complexity, ensure business continuity and mitigate risk.